What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Platypus Shoes offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Platypus Shoes store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Platypus Shoes store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Platypus Shoes (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process or government lockdowns)
How does Click & Collect work?
It's easy! Simply browse the website, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!).*
*When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Kicks Team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I cancel my Click & Collect ?
If for any reason you're unable to pick up your Click & Collect order or would like to cancel, please get in touch with our Kicks Team.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please ensure that you include your order number when contacting us so we can assist you in the quickest way possible.
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You'll receive an email letting you know your order is ready to be picked up. Once you receive the email, simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (we sent it via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you) to grab your fresh kicks!*
*When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect. Please note that the 1 hour timeframe may be delayed during lockdowns.
Please note: If someone other than yourself is collecting the order, you will need to get in contact with our Kicks Team to nominate them. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why haven't I received any Click & Collect notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return a Click & Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent Click and Collect purchase.
Our general Returns Policy applies.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn't Click & Collect available for the item I need?
Update: Click & Collect is currently unavailable at our Auckland stores.
No results when you enter your postcode for Click & Collect?
- Only local stores which have your item in stock will appear available for Click & Collect.
If Click & Collect is unavailable at your local store, we recommend having your item delivered! View our Delivery Timeframes here.
Good to know:
- Due to demand, item(s) on sale tend to be limited in stock and therefore lowers the chance that your local store has it in stock and available for Click & Collect.
- Called a store and they have the item in stock but the store is not appearing as an option for Click & Collect online? Our stores have thresholds in place - We recommend getting them delivered instead!