What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Platypus Shoes may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Kicks Team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Kicks Team will provide more information.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Unfortunately, Platypus does not offer price matching.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are my credit card details and personal information safe?
We take website and credit card security very seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe environment from which to conduct online transactions.
We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128 bit SSL encryption. To ensure that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon in your browser, this verifies the authenticity and validity of our website security.
Why isn’t my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties on our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem still exists, then we recommend trying a different payment method.READ FULL ARTICLE