Can I pay for my order with multiple credit cards?
At this time, our online checkout system does not support payments using multiple credit cards. However, you can pay for your purchase using one credit card and one or more Platypus Shoes gift cards.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn't my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Kicks Team and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
How do I use my credit note?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Find out more info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
What are the advantages of using PayPal with my Platypus Shoes order?
- No need to enter your card details every time you make a purchase online.
- Your card details are kept private from the vendor.
How do Zip single-use cards work?
Zip’s Single-Use Visa Card allows you to shop with companies that aren’t partnered with Zip.
If you wish to shop with us via Zip Pay, head to the Zip App and search for Platypus Shoes. You’ll be directed to our website. When you’re ready to pay, select ‘Pay with Zip’ and a single-use card will be generated.
For a full overview, please see here.
If you need to return your order, your refund will be credited back to your Zip Account.
Please see full instructions here.
If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to the Zip Pay team.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Platypus Shoes may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Kicks Team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Kicks Team will provide more information.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Platypus Shoes does not offer price matching. We do not price match to third-party retailers, sale prices or pricing discrepancies.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are my credit card details and personal information safe?
At Platypus Shoes we take website and credit card security very seriously. We use high level, 128 bit SSL encryption technology whenever you enter your personal information or payment details on our site. This technology is the most advanced, security software currently available for online transactions. We do not under any circumstances store credit card details.
Good to know: To ensure that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon in your browser, this verifies the authenticity and validity of our website security.
What do I do if a fraudulent purchase has been made on my credit card?
We’re sorry to hear this has happened.
Please report any fraudulent purchases to your local authorities. Their team will reach out to our Loss Prevention team and determine the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE